Holy Toaster: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scream 4 (2011)

2 posters

Go down

Scream 4 (2011) Empty Scream 4 (2011)

Post  The Crippled Intern 1st May 2011, 1:39 pm

I've never been a huge Scream fan, but I didn't hate the films, either. Recently though, I've found myself reexamining them and, to be honest, I think I like them more now that I did when they were released, and I was a real horror nut back then.

The first film is the best, the sequel is typical sequel fare, and while Scream 3 isn't great, it's not the rotten piece of festering anus that it often gets accused of being. It's a solid trilogy.

So now we've got Scream 4, the proposed first installment in a new trilogy. I saw this at the theater with Fat Man and Burns last week, and I'll be honest: I really enjoyed it. The fact that Burns was sat nestled next to me in the cinema seating had not a jot of affect on my enjoyment of the flick. I could see myself watching a fifth film a couple of years from now, Burns or no.

Anyone else? What's the general feeling about the new one?

The Crippled Intern
The Crippled Intern
Admin

http://www.holytoaster.com

Back to top Go down

Scream 4 (2011) Empty ...

Post  Tiffany 21st May 2011, 8:12 pm

I don't watch many horror movies. I'm too jumpy. I did see the first movie...well, most of it from behind my hands. Lol
I do have to say i had a genuine interest in seeing the 4th one. It has a lot of people i recognize in it. haha.
Might wait until it's out on dvd.
Tiffany

Back to top Go down