Holy Toaster: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2x11 - Kato's Arcane Shots -- Mialee's Fiery Tunnel

2 posters

Go down

2x11 - Kato's Arcane Shots -- Mialee's Fiery Tunnel Empty 2x11 - Kato's Arcane Shots -- Mialee's Fiery Tunnel

Post  The Crippled Intern 29th May 2011, 7:16 pm

In today's episode of Kato's Arcane Shots, Kato is visited by Mialee the Fire Mage. The council has convened, and there's business to be taken care of, but first, Kato will share two drink recipes that are sure to spice up your life.

Kato's Arcane Shots -- Mialee's Fiery Tunnel
Click the link to see the video.
The Crippled Intern
The Crippled Intern
Admin

http://www.holytoaster.com

Back to top Go down

2x11 - Kato's Arcane Shots -- Mialee's Fiery Tunnel Empty Re: 2x11 - Kato's Arcane Shots -- Mialee's Fiery Tunnel

Post  prof_memes 5th June 2011, 4:19 pm

Wow, so that's Mialee? <_< I think I've heard some of the multiversal chatter about her exploits, blowing stuff up and what-not. ^^; I think it was the time I ran into the cleric... oh, what's his name? He said she was a "fireball", or could cast a lot of them, but she doesn't take nonsense, even from a god. ^^;

As to the drinks, they sound quite tasty. ^^V I'll have to see if I can gather the components together and try it out. ^^v I do remember a drink made by a colleague back in my undergrad days. He made a cocktail called "Death and Damnation" that included similar elements, but was garnished with a "Red Hot" candy. You had to drink it quickly, lest the high alcohol content dissolves the candy. ^^; Maybe I can dig up the recipe, and his number to get permission to make it. ^^v
prof_memes
prof_memes

http://twitter.com/prof_memes/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum