Holy Toaster: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP games remastered for the PS3

2 posters

Go down

PSP games remastered for the PS3 Empty PSP games remastered for the PS3

Post  The Crippled Intern 22nd May 2011, 9:14 am

I've been wanting them to do something like this for a long time.

PSP games remastered for the PS3

Rumor no more; starting with Japan, PlayStation Portable titles of note will be remastered for the PS3; “customized and developed specifically for the PS3″ is how Sony puts it.

Cleverly titled the “PSP Remaster” series, games included in the initiative will ship on Blu-ray with high-def visuals, added Sixaxis/DualShock 3 functionality and, depending on the title, stereoscopic 3D.

Users will also be able to for example play a game on their PSP, save it, and continue playing on a PS3. Ad-hoc mode gameplay is said to be available as well (except on the 20GB model).

The first game to appear under the Remaster banner is Capcom’s Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD Ver., which Sony says sports “more gorgeous and vibrant [graphics] than ever.” Like said previously, that’s for Japan. No dates though.

No announcements for the US or EU markets just yet either. That’s probably what Sony’s E3 press conference is for.

I really hope games like Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII and Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops get the PS3 treatment.
The Crippled Intern
The Crippled Intern
Admin

http://www.holytoaster.com

Back to top Go down

PSP games remastered for the PS3 Empty Re: PSP games remastered for the PS3

Post  prof_memes 22nd May 2011, 2:44 pm

Add Dissidia and a couple other titles, and I might have to get me a PS3. <_<
prof_memes
prof_memes

http://twitter.com/prof_memes/

Back to top Go down