Holy Toaster: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot

2 posters

Go down

What character do you play or just think is the most badass?

Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_lcap50%Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_lcap0%Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_lcap50%Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_lcap0%Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Empty Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot

Post  Lee 2nd May 2011, 12:23 pm

So, is anyone out there still playing Boarderlands? I just recently got it as a gift on the account I finally broke down and bought a PS3. Beat the main story in the first day, and I am not working through the DLCs. I have to say, the arenas (Mad Moxxi's DLC) is my favorite so far. Scooter's mom kicks ass, and the just general theme brings back the old feelings of Qwake.

Anyways: Roland > Level 43 Commando and a bastard with a shotgun.

If you play or played: What is your favorite part of the game/DLCs? The gritty humor was what sold the game for me.
And if you don't play: Why not? It was released for every system but the Wii (iirc).
Lee
Lee

Back to top Go down

Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot Empty Re: Boarderlands > Mad Moxxi's Underground Riot

Post  The Crippled Intern 2nd May 2011, 7:31 pm

I love Borderlands. I got the game for my birthday last year (I think it was last year) and although I haven't finished all the DLC, I love the stuff.

My favorite DLC is the Zombie Island DLC, and I love what they did with the old fool from the main campaign (his name escapes me at the moment). He wants them brains, and he wants 'em bad!

I can't wait to try the Ninja Assassin Claptrap DLC.

When PSN is back up, we'll have to play, Lee.
The Crippled Intern
The Crippled Intern
Admin

http://www.holytoaster.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum