Holy Toaster: The Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your favorite music?

2 posters

Go down

What's your favorite music? Empty What's your favorite music?

Post  The Crippled Intern 2nd May 2011, 4:09 am

I know a lot of people with a wide variety in musical tastes, but just about everyone has a favorite genre or sound. What's yours?

I don't stick to any particular genre as a rule, it really depends on my mood. Some nights I'm into rock and roll, some nights I want a rip-roaring orchestral track (I'm listening to this right now), and some nights I'm perfectly happy to listen to the sound of a prerecorded thunder storm. Heck, I sometimes even listen to an a cappela group pretending to be a storm!

There are very few genres I won't listen to, which can make it a little difficult to mesh musically with other people. They may well enjoy the same music I do, but if I'm not in the mood for that style of music, it can be a misery.

The Fat Man randomly bursts into song. This is an every day occurrence. Absorb that for a moment. Imagine the ramifications. What's your favorite music? 277638789
The Crippled Intern
The Crippled Intern
Admin

http://www.holytoaster.com

Back to top Go down

What's your favorite music? Empty <3

Post  Tiffany 19th May 2011, 8:51 pm

I LOVE music!

Favorite Band - System of a Down
Favorite Artist - Ingrid Michaelson
Favorite Piece - Vocalise by Rachmoninoff

Can't stand most country (only exception is some older 90s stuff), i REALLY can't stand rap, and i'm not really a fan of churchy music. :/

Lol. I really just love listening to music. it's what i do for about 45% of the day.
Tiffany

Back to top Go down